A taxing situation
Money eases many things in life, so we want to make sure that you keep as much as possible from what you’ve earnt. This is why we’ve developed a range of services tailored specifically for people working in the world of sport and entertainment.
UK Personal Taxation
As UK taxation is becoming increasingly complex, with more emphasis on your individual responsibilities, you’ll need professional advice and support if you want to optimise your tax position whilst ensuring that you comply with all the regulations. We’ll therefore work closely with you on a one-to-one basis, offering timely advice on how to improve your personal tax position.
We can provide you with year-round tax advice and planning on issues such as: Income Tax; Capital Gains Tax; Inheritance Tax; Trusts and Estates and Non-domiciliary Tax.
We provide a wide-ranging corporate tax advisory service. In addition to the bespoke services covered elsewhere on this website, we offer solutions that are designed to help you to minimise your corporate tax liabilities.
Our Corporation Tax services will:
- Define the most tax-effective structure for your business, taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs.
- Help you to achieve the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment.
- Reduce tax on disposals and maximise relief on acquisitions.
VAT can be highly complex but our expert team understands your business and how to
ensure that you comply with the relevant legislation. We will help you by:
- Keeping your VAT affairs in order.
- Making sure that you’re collecting the right amounts for each transaction.
- Ensuring that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
Our comprehensive bookkeeping and VAT accounting service is complemented by our advice on issues such as:
- The pros and cons of voluntary VAT registration
- VAT thresholds and the timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting the maximum benefit from de-registration rules
- Partial exemption
- The timing and delay of VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits by HMRC
- Complex regulations on specific services such as Google Adwords
‘I've been represented by Axia for the past 18 months. In that time I have found them to be not only thoroughly professional, but also approachable, friendly and generous with their time; always prepared to answer questions and queries, making the convoluted world of HMRC and tax a lot less daunting!’
Stephen Butchard – Screen writer
To find out more about how Axia could help your business, call Andy Pollard (Senior Partner) in the UK on: 0203 384 2224, or our US office on +1 424 228 9700.
To schedule a call or email a question please click here.