US Tax advice

With offices in both the US and UK we specialise in international tax planning.

Personal international tax

In the global economy individuals are often on the move. Many of our clients are non-domiciled or have an international tax aspect to their financial matters. We help clients plan their tax affairs with the aim of protecting earnings and minimise tax liabilities while complying with local tax laws.

‘As dual resident in both the UK and the US my affairs can be very daunting and complicated, but Axia have always managed to advise in the best way possible.’
Jamie Sanderson – International Music Producer

International tax relief

Businesses and individuals should be careful that they are not taxed both overseas and in the UK. The UK has a wide network of double taxation agreements to eliminate paying tax in two places. Our international tax advisors help with claiming double tax relief for both personal and corporate tax.

‘Being a professional footballer comes with added complications, I have dealt with Andy from Axia since I moved to the UK, I always find him to be very accommodating and his advice is always professional and makes the world of UK tax easy to understand.’
Angelo Ogbonna – Footballer

We can help with

  • Income tax
  • Capital gains tax
  • Inheritance tax
  • Residency issues including the introduction of the new Statutory Residence Test
  • Residential property ownership planning for non-UK residents
  • Implications of working in the UK or leaving the UK for both short and long periods of time
  • Offshore Trusts – which may benefit enormously those individuals who are resident, but not domiciled, in the UK

Next steps

To find out more about how Axia could help your business, call Andy Pollard (Senior Partner) in the UK on: 0203 972 0155, or our US office on +1 424 228 9700.

To schedule a call or email a question please click here.