Understanding your needs
We can’t promise you that our services will enable you to become a millionaire but we can promise you that we’ll help you to make the most of all the money you earn. And that’s because we understand finance and we also understand the specific needs of the media industry.
- We know that income in the entertainment and sports sectors can be unpredictable, with unexpected highs and lows. We’ll help you to smooth out these financial peaks and troughs.
- We realise that whilst many people in the media industry work mainly in the UK, others spend much of their time abroad, in countries with different tax rules, where they are paid in different currencies. Our experts will sort it all out for you.
- We recognise that you need clear information and advice that will enable you to plan for the future. We’ll help you on every step of the way, so that you can make your money work more effectively for you.
Meeting your needs
Our accountancy services range from basic bookkeeping through to complex multi-jurisdictional tax and accounting issues. We’ll ensure that everything you earn (in whatever currency) is fully accounted for and that the tax you pay (in whatever country you operate) is kept as low as possible.
Through our offices in both the UK and the US, we can provide you with a comprehensive accountancy and taxation service that ensures that you can keep as much of your income as possible – as well as advice that will help that money to grow.
‘Axia have looked after my company accounts for the past three years. Keith from Axia has always been very helpful and informative. It’s great to work with an accountant who specifically deals with companies within media’
Laura Davis – The Soundbird Ltd – Sound Engineer
Our Accounts services include:
- Annual, monthly or quarterly accounts
- Corporate or personal tax services
- Payroll services
- Company secretarial services
Managing your accounts:
- Financial control – managing your bank and savings accounts
- Daily bill management – payments / direct debits / standing orders
- Bank introductions
Making the most of your money:
- Insurance advice to protect your income, capital and long-term wealth
- Sourcing the best rates on foreign exchange transfers
- Investment management from our network of qualified Financial Planners and Independent Financial Advisors to ensure that your money works as hard as you do.
‘Keith at Axia has been looking after both my self-assessment and company accounts for a number of years now. He is always professional, approachable, reliable and a pleasure to work with’
Ali Pike – Alikat Illumination Ltd – Lighting Engineer
To find out more about how Axia could help your business, call Andy Pollard (Senior Partner) in the UK on: 0203 384 2224, or our US office on +1 424 228 9700.
To schedule a call or email a question please click here.